I can cook at your home or a venue of your choice for 2 to 40 peoples for a sit down dinner (for a larger amount of guest, an event planner would have to be involved), or for a cocktail party with pass hors-d’oeuvres for 10 to 250 people !
I can customize your menu to the season, with any request. taking in consideration allergy or any restriction when it comes down to gluten free, vegetarian, low sugar, no dairy etc
I usually provide great servers, can suggest wine if necessary, can help on rental if needed, and provide some china dishware and glasses at no cost, if small parties ! i also bring my own small kitchen equipment…pot and pans etc …i also provide bread and french butter.
Some of my Creations:
The Steps to Make your Event a Success:
1) Agree on the date.
2) We agree on an overall budget.
3) I send you several menus so you can get an ideas of your options.
4) I do a walk through where we decide on the parking, unloading and use of space, on the type of menu you would like, we decide the time you want to start, the flow of the evening, the staff you desire, the china and details of the table set up you want.
5) I send you the first draft of your menu, a recap of our meeting.
6) Schedule server and assistant and pre-ordering of the food if necessary.
8) Final menu and wine suggestions if needed, and agree on final budget.
9) Send you a reminder of the what we need to succeed at your home.
10) Prepare and cook food which takes often several days, all my food is made from scratch.
11) Day of the event the server or servers will come and set up the table when I arrive about 1.30 hours before the start of the dinner.
12) Clean spotless the kitchen before leaving.